“TOKYO CITY VIEW LOUNGE 2018” is now held in theme of “seasonal green” at the Tokyo City View indoor observation deck (52nd floor)! Enjoy the artwork by Watanabe Shiori, limited-edition menus at the special cafe along with the spectacular view of Tokyo. Also the second edition of the DJ event “ANKOMAN Night” is coming up in June!
At the “TEA & FRUITS STAND” café, open for a limited time only, you can enjoy green tea brewed from specially-selected tea leaves, drinks featuring the seasonal fruits, and Japanese-style sweets. Special menus created in collaboration with “Ginza-Kuya SORAIRO,” a long-standing Japanese sweets shop and “Ginza Matsuzaki Senbei,” a venerable Japanese rice cracker shop are featured, offering parfaits and dessert plates.
Enjoy your time sitting at the tables and stools designed and made by sculptor Watanabe Shiori, inspired from seasonal green.
- Open Hours
- Weekdays 15:00-21:00 (Last order: 20:30)
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 12:00-21:00 (Last order: 20:30)
* Please note that cafe will be temporarily closed from May 7 [Mon] to May 11 [Wed], and from May 30 [Wed] to June 4 [Mon].
- Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck [Shinjku/Shibuya direction] (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Profile of Watanabe Shiori
Sculptor. Born in 1984. Joined Go inc. after graduation from the Tokyo University of the Arts in 2017, and has since held private and group exhibits.
Watanabe has created numerous works with the concept of totality at the core, based on cities and the Internet as themes. An up-and-coming artist who specializes in large-scale installations.
ANKOMAN Night “Eve of Wagashi (Japanese sweets) Day” @ TOKYO CITY VIEW
Second edition of DJ event by the young owners of the Japanese sweets shops. Enjoy both Japanese sweets and music offered by the music-loving shop owners, and experience the collaboration of Japanese sweets, music and night view.
- Date & Time
- 19:00-23:00, June 15 [Fri], 2018
* Last admission to the event: 22:45
- Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck [Shinjuku/Shibuya direction] (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Ginza-Kuya SORAIRO, Ginza Matsuzaki Senbei, wagashi asobi, et al.
- Tokyo City View ticket required (Adult 1,800 yen)
* If you order one drink, Japanese sweets will be offered free!
* Number of sweets served are limited.
- Dress Code
- Something green
Photos of the event held in April.