Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere at the observation deck, with the theme of “The Sakura (Cherry Blossom) of Tokyo.”
The “TEA & FRUITS STAND” café is open at the observation deck during the event period. At this cafe, you can savor green tea made of specially selected tea leaves, drinks featuring the seasonal fruits, and limited-time-only sweets created in collaboration with long-standing Japanese-style sweets shops.
Also a special “Kimono De Free! Sky Deck” event is held for three days only, where visitors who come in their kimonos will be admitted to the Sky Deck for free!
TOKYO CITY VIEW LOUNGE 2018
The spacious area that opens up towards Tokyo Tower and Odaiba when you enter the observation deck features installation of cherry blossom petals by Watanabe Shiori, sculptor. Enjoy the another “The Sakura of Tokyo” along with the gorgeous view of metropolitan Tokyo.
Sculptor. Born in 1984. Joined Go inc. after graduation from the Tokyo University of the Arts in 2017, and has since held private and group exhibits. Watanabe has created numerous works with the concept of totality at the core, based on cities and the Internet as themes. An up-and-coming artist who specializes in large-scale installations.
The “TEA & FRUITS STAND” café is open for a limited time only at the Sky Gallery 3 in the direction of Shinjuku and Shibuya. You can enjoy green tea brewed from specially-selected tea leaves, drinks featuring the seasonal fruits, and Japanese-style sweets. Special menus created in collaboration with “Ginza-Kuya SORAIRO,” a long-standing Japanese sweets shop and “Ginza Matsuzaki Senbei,” a venerable Japanese rice cracker shop are featured, offering parfaits and dessert plates.
Enjoy cherry blossom viewing from the sky, sitting at the tables and stools designed and made by sculptor Watanabe Shiori, with the concept of “a memory like the lingering scent of the cherry blossom that has submerged into Tokyo,” and watch the proudly blossoming cherry blossom trees of Aoyama Cemetery.
- Open Hours
- 12:00-21:00 (Last Order: 20:30) * 12:00-16:00 on April 6 [Fri]
- Sky Gallery 3, Tokyo City View (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
The young owners of the Japanese sweets shops will be holding a DJ event! Enjoy both Japanese sweets and music offered by the the music-loving shop owners, and let’s get more familiar with Japanese sweets.
- Date & Time
- 19:00-24:00, April 6 [Fri], 2018
- Sky Gallery 3, Tokyo City View Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Ginza-Kuya SORAIRO, Ginza Matsuzaki Senbei, wagashi asobi, et al.
- Tokyo City View ticket required (Adult 1,800 yen)
* If you order one drink, Japanese sweets will be offered free!
- Dress Code
- Something pink / of a cherry blossom motif
Exclusive goods offering a spring feeling are on sale at Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop!
Kimono De Free! Sky Deck
Visit the Tokyo City View in Kimono, and the entrance fee to Sky Deck (Rooftop, Adult 500 yen) will be free!
The event is held at the same period as “Roppongi Hills Spring Festival 2018.”
Dress up in Kimono, visit the Sky Deck, get the benefit, and enjoy the cherry blossoms of famous viewing locations such as Aoyama Cemetery from the top of Tokyo!
- April 6 [Fri] - April 8 [Sun], 2018
- If you visit the Sky Deck in “Kimono,” admission (Adult 500 yen) will be free.
* Please note that admission to Tokyo City View on 52F will be required to enter Sky Deck.
* Sky Deck may be closed without prior notification due to severe weather conditions.