Enjoy the coolness of the ocean here at the Sky Deck with our special events this summer. We encourage you to come for a relaxing time, taking in the glistening views of Tokyo while enjoying the comfortable sea breezes from Tokyo Bay blowing on your skin.
Special Fun Features for a Maritime Experience
(1) Photo spots with ocean-inspired designs will be available in areas where you can enjoy the seaside views of Tokyo Bay, Tokyo Tower and more! Feel free to use these spots for taking commemorative photos.
(2) Laid-back original music with an ocean theme that’s produced by the Vegetable Record music label will make you feel like you’re right at the seaside.
Nighttime Virtual Whale Viewing at the Sky Deck
On Saturday and Sunday nights during the event period, visitors can cool off while enjoying projected images of whales along with the Tokyo nighttime view. Enjoy this unique and special experience at the Sky Deck, watching the whales lazily drift by in the midst of the glittering metropolitan sky.
Showtimes: 19:30-22:00 on dates below.
- Friday, August 4
- Saturday, August 5
- Thursday, August 10
- Friday, August 11
- From Monday, August 14 through Saturday, August 19
- Thursday, August 24
- Saturday, August 26
- Wednesday, August 30
- Thursday, August 31
* Please note that the event will be canceled without prior notification in case of inclement weather such as strong wind, heavy rain and lightning.
A Summertime Special! - Frozen Cocktails Made from Seasonal Fruits
Frozen Summer Margarita 2,300 yen (incl. tax)
Venue: THE SUN & THE MOON (Restaurant area) (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
* Customers who only want to visit the restaurant can enter from the special restaurant reception desk on the 3rd floor of Mori Tower.
* A view charge of 500 yen per person will be charged at the cash register. Visitors who already have an admissions ticket for the 52nd or 53rd floors do not need to pay the surcharge.
Sea Creature-themed Characters and Figurines Available at the TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP
Roppongi Tenmon Club Summer Stargazing Parties and Seminar
Stargazing Party Date & Time: 20:00-22:00, Friday, July 28 and Friday, August 25, 2023
Special Traditional Tanabata Star Gazing Party Date & Time: 20:00-22:00, Tuesday, August 22, 2023
How to Join: Please come to Sky Deck during hours to join. Event will be cancelled in case of inclement weather.
Starry Sky Talks Date & Time: 20:00-21:00, Thursday, July 27 and Thursday, August 24, 2023
Perseids Meteor Shower Commentary Seminar Date & Time: 20:00-21:00, Saturday,August 5, 2023
How to Join: Booking required (please apply via the Tokyo City View website)
Sky Deck-Only Admission Tickets
For those who only want to visit the Sky Deck, we recommend purchasing the Sky Deck-Only Admission Ticket. Use this ticket to save some money on your visit to the Sky Deck.
- Weekdays On-Site
- Adults 2,000 yen
Students (University/Highschool) 1,400 yen
Children (Ages 4 through Jr.High) 800 yen
Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 1,700 yen
- Sat., Sun. & Holidays On-Site
- Adults 2,200 yen
Students (University/Highschool) 1,500 yen
Children (Ages 4 through Jr.High) 900 yen
Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 1,900 yen
Selling Period 2023.7.6 [Thu] - end date to be decided
* Tickets are available at the ticket machine on the 3rd floor.