Soon after its serialization in 2016, the charmingly unique stories of The Promised Neverland have attracted many fans, garnering attention with their delicate storylines and uniquely fantastic illustration. As of 2020, the series is now complete, and we will be holding its very first exhibition!
The exhibition will show the various scenes from the world of The Promised Neverland, in spaces that will give visitors a full sense of the story’s flavor. Various unpublicized materials that were created prior to the story’s serialization will also be shown at the exhibition venue, giving visitors a chance to reflect on how the story built to its emotional climax. With original drawings on display that match the mood of this illustrated work along with documentation that offers a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the series, this is an exhibition where you will become fully immersed in the charm of The Promised Neverland.
- 2020.12.11 [Fri] - 2021.1.11 [Mon]
- Open Hours
- 10:00-22:00 (Last Admission: 21:30)
From Friday, January 8, 2021, hours will be changed to the following: 10:00-20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30)
- Sky Gallery, Tokyo City View, Roppongi Hills Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- About the Ticket Sales
Unused advance tickets, specifically for the time slots of 20:00-, 20:30-, 21:00- and 21:30- from January 8 to January 11, can be refunded, or changed to other time slot. See here for details.
- - An admission ticket to THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION includes admission to Indoor Observation Deck.
- During the exhibition period, admission tickets to the exhibition and Indoor Observation Deck will be sold via “LINE Ticket.”
- Ticket sales period of THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION is from 12:00, Monday, October 5, 2020 to
21:2919:29, Monday, January 11, 2021.
- You must log in to your LINE account when buying tickets via “LINE Ticket.” Please buy tickets at the ticket counter on the day of your visit if you don't have your account. Kindly note that you may have to wait in line to purchase/exchange tickets, or there may be cases where numbered tickets are issued and distributed in order to control traffic.
Buy Combo Tix of
THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION
+ Indoor Observation Deck
* You may book/purchase the admission tickets here. Note that “LINE” ID is required for booking.
- Tokyo City View
- Planning Advisory
- Weekly Shonen Jump editorial department
- Planned by
- THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION Production Committee
- KYODO PRINTING CO., LTD.
- Color Kinetics Japan Incorporated
©Kaiu Shirai, Posuka Demizu/Shueisha