“Golden Week Special” - “4-day Free Entry for Kids”
The Indoor Observation Deck on the 52nd floor, as well as the rooftop Sky Deck and even the Mori Art Museum will be offering free admission from May 3 [Fri] to May 6 [Mon] to children of junior highschool age and under.
- May 3 [Fri] - May 6 [Mon], 2019
- Free admission for Child (Age 4 up to Junior highschool student, normally 600 yen + 300 yen) to the facilities below:
- Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck (includes The Science Behind Pixar exhibition)
- Rooftop Sky Deck
- Mori Art Museum
- * Children of elementary school student age and below must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when entering the Sky Deck.
* See the “Visit Us” webpage for details on admission fees.