[Notice] On THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION Hours Shortened + Ticket Refund
In light of the further spread of COVID-19 infection, we have decided to shorten the hours of THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION and the Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck to 10:00-20:00 from Friday, January 8 to Monday, January 11. As well, hours of Collab Cafe “CAFE GRACE FIELD” will be shortened to 11:00-20:00 (Last order for food at 19:00; for drinks at 19:30).
Unused advance tickets, specifically for the time slots of 20:00-, 20:30-, 21:00- and 21:30- from January 8 to January 11, can be refunded, or changed to other time slot. Please see the details below.
Kindly note that dates, hours and some other details are subject to change, or there may be a case where the exhibition ends early depending on the future circumstances. Be sure to check the official website for the latest updates prior to your visit.
- THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION
- Period: 2020.12.11 [Fri] - 2021.1.11 [Mon]
Venue: Sky Gallery, Tokyo City View, Roppongi Hills Observation Deck
- Open Hours
- 10:00-20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30)
* Hours shortened with earlier closing time (from 22:00 to 20:00).
* Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop hours also changed to 10:00-20:00.
* Collaboration Cafe “CAFE GRACE FIELD” hours changed to 11:00-20:00 (Last order for food at 19:00; for drinks at 19:30).
- Refund of Advance Tickets
- - Refund can be made for unused advance tickets specifically for the time slots of 20:00-, 20:30-, 21:00- and 21:30- from January 8 to January 11, 2021, only.
- Method and details of the refund will be notified to those eligible, through “Chats” from the “LINE TICKET” official account.
- Those who have purchased combo tickets with original goods will also be notified of details by the “LINE TICKET” official account.
- No refunds for any tickets purchased from unauthorized ticket agencies.
- No refunds for complimentary tickets.
- Announcement/notification from the “LINE TICKET” official account will be sent out, however, please note that it may take a little while before you receive it.
- Inquiry Methods
- 1) Inquire via “Chats” (LINE) with “LINE TICKET” official account
* Add friend “LINE TICKET” first, go and open “Chats,” and click a banner at the bottom of your screen to connect to the operator.
* Operators’ hours: 10:00-20:00 daily
* Alternatively, you could use the following method:
- 2) Inquire via “Inquiry Form” (E-mail)