Tokyo City View Passport
“Tokyo City View Passport” grants you unlimited access to the Tokyo City View (both observation deck and exhibitions/events held at the venue) and the rooftop Sky Deck for one full year. Purchase the Passport to fully enjoy the facilities!
6,600 yen (incl. tax)
* There is no special discounted price for students or children.
One year from the date of issue
Online only, on the “Museum & Observatory Tickets | Membership Website.”
Free admission and unlimited access for one full year
Free admission to the facilities (Tokyo City View and Sky Deck) as many times as you like for one full year.
Free admission to exhibitions/events
Free admission to the exhibitions and events held at Tokyo City View, as many times you like.
* Please note entry with the Passport may be declined when special events are held at the facilities.
Discounted admission for one guest
Admission discount for one guest will be applied.
Adults: 1,000 yen
Students: 600 yen
Children: 300 yen
Seniors: 800 yen
10% discount at some Museum Shops
10 % discount on purchases at the TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP (within Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck) and MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP (3F, Roppongi Hills West Walk).
* may exclude some books and other items
Delivery of the e-mail news
E-mail news of Tokyo City View event details and exclusive information will be delivered to those who wish to receive it.
Roppongi Tenmon Club
Join the astronomy experts to take in the starry night sky at the “Roppongi Tenmon (Astronomy) Club.” Enjoy a seminar plus stargazing party every fourth Friday of the month, as well as a year-round program of workshops and stargazing events.
Annual Passport holders also save a lot on admission to “Roppongi Tenmon Club” events!
Terms and Conditions
- Registration to the “Museum & Observatory Tickets | Membership Website” is required in order to use the Passport.
- The Passport entitles the holder to unlimited entry into the Tokyo City View and the Sky Deck for one full year from the date of registration.
- Admission discount for one guest will be applied. (Adults: 1,000 yen; Students: 600 yen; Children: 300 yen; Seniors: 800 yen)
- Make sure to obtain your Tokyo City View online ticket (QR Code) on the “Museum & Observatory Tickets | Membership Website” on the day of your visit.
- You can view your booked tickets by logging in to “My Page” with your Museum & Observatory ID. On the day of your visit, display your onine ticket (QR Code) from your “My Page” on your device (such as smartphone). Scan it at the gate on the 3rd floor and at the entrance of each facility to enter.
- You can enter Sky Deck with QR codes as well.
- The online tickets are valid on the day, only. You cannot use them to enter the facilities any other day.
- Discount ticket for one accompanying guest is sold online. However, you cannot buy discount ticket alone.
- Passport is valid for the registered person only. Passport cannot be canceled after purchase.
- Please note that the traffic to the Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck can partially be restricted or may be closed due to preparation of the exhibitions or some exclusive events.
- Please note that the Sky Deck may close without prior notice due to severe weather conditions, such as strong wind, heavy rain and lightning.
- The Museum Shops where 10% discounts off purchases can be applied as a benefit of the Passport holders include “TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP” (within Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck) and “MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP” (3F, Roppongi Hills West Walk). (Discounts are not applicable to some books and other items.)
- Admission into the Mori Art Museum and the Mori Arts Center Gallery will each require a separate fee.
- Entry with Passport may be declined when special events are held at each of these facilities.
- Please note that you won’t be able to send a “Gift” to yourself if you are already a Tokyo City View Passport Holder and/or a MAMC Member yourself.
- Please select either “Fellow” or “Benefactor” member category of the MAMC Membership Program if you wish to be granted admission to all three facilities, namely, Mori Art Museum, Tokyo City View, and Sky Deck.
- You may only choose one category from the following: “Tokyo City View Passport,” or “Friend,” “Fellow,” or “Benefactor” member category of the MAMC Membership Program.
Buy the Annual Passport
Get/Purchase Your Annual Passport Online Whenever You Like!
1. Go to the dedicated booking site.
2. Obtain a Museum & Observatory ID.
* Click on “Register First” on the top right corner of the page and fill in the required details to sign up for an ID.
* You will be sent a confirmation e-mail once your sign-up is complete.
3. Once again, go to the top page, and this time click on “Buy an Annual Passport” and select “Tokyo City View Passport”
4. Complete your billing details.
* Fill out the purchaser information and the credit card information.
5. Your membership registration is now complete.
* You will receive an e-mail with your updated membership information.
On the day you intend to visit, log in to “My Page” to obtain free online ticket (QR Code).
Scan it at the gate on the 3rd floor as well as at the entrance of each facility to enter.
Tokyo City View Passport Rules
Notification in Accordance with the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions
Tokyo City View Passport Gift
About Tokyo City View Passport Gift
Purchase Tokyo City View Passport as a gift! This special gift makes the ideal birthday or anniversary present. The gift recipient will be able to use the benefits upon registering him/herself as a new Passport holder.
Be sure to read the following “How to Purchase the Tokyo City View Passport Gift” and click “Buy the Annual Passport” button below to purchase.
How to Purchase the Tokyo City View Passport Gift
- Recipients of a Tokyo City View Passport Gift can activate their passport and become eligible for the benefits by registering from “Museum & Observatory Tickets | Membership Website.”
- Gift must be registered before it expires. A Gift is valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- Agreement to the rules is required in order to register.
- The “Gift Code” is required at the time of registration. Please handle it with care since the “Gift Code” will not be reissued in the event of loss.
- The Passport validity starts from the date on which the registration is completed, and continues on for one year.
- Gift will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
- In the case of any unauthorized use of a Gift, such as the use of a falsified or illegally obtained Gift, the membership registration may be declined or, if the registration has already been completed, canceled.
Buy the Annual Passport
Please see here to learn how to buy Gift.
For recipients, please see here to activate your Passport by using Gift Code.
To the “Mori Art Museum + Tokyo City View Passport” Holders
Your Passport is valid for use until the expiration date. Please contact us should you have any questions.
・About “Annual Passport” Validity Extension (May 31, 2021)
・List of Benefits
Inquiries about Passport
Tokyo City View
Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6652 (10:00-20:00)