StarrySky Illumination @ Sky Deck
Experience the nightscape, illumination, and AR on the rooftop Sky Deck!
When you hold a tablet with an app developed by the development trio "AR Sankyodai" over the illumination, creatures and heroes from Greek mythology that winter constellations are named after appear in polygons.
Furthermore, the heavens based on actual observation data appear right before your eyes. Feel as if you have entered a condensed universe space by changing the brightness and position of stars.
* Polygon: a 3D reproduction using a combination of figures made up of three or more line segments.
- Sky Deck (Rooftop, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Illumination Event Hours
- 17:30-22:00 (Last Admission: 21:30)
- Tablets available
- 17:30-21:30 (Available on the Sky Deck, number of tablets are limited)
- * On December 4 [Mon], 14 [Thu], 22 [Fri], on the days of Roppongi Tenmon Club events, illumination is on view until 18:45. AR and tablets are not available.
* Will be cancelled in case of inclement weather including rain and strong winds.
A unique development trio that adds a mid-20th century feel to numerous genres by using and be being used by the latest technology. Oldest brother Tomu Kawada, Middle brother Shinji Takagi, Youngest brother Hirota Tsukihiko. Their main works include Roppongi Hills Star Touch Panel Theater (2015), Return of Star Touch Panel Theater (2016), and Hot Continent (2013). The oldest brother now hosts J-Wave’s critically acclaimed program “Innovation World.”