Advance Booking of Tuesday, August 24 Sky Deck Admissions
The number of admissions to, and the hours of the Sky Deck on Tuesday, August 24 will be limited, and advance booking will be required.
Kindly note that the Sky Deck may close without prior notice due to severe weather conditions, such as strong wind, heavy rain, fog and lightning.
- Date & Time
- Until 17:00, Tuesday, August 24, 2021
* The time of admission will be specified on the e-mail to be sent to the winners of the lottery.
* The regular operations of the Sky Deck will resume at 17:00 and it will stay open until 20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30). Check the website for the latest updates.
- Rooftop Sky Deck (RF, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- 100 (booking required)
* Selections will be made by lottery drawing if the number of applications exceeds the capacity.
- Admission fee for both Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck and Rooftop Sky Deck will be required.
* Details will be provided separately to the winners of the lottery.
* For admission, a complimentary ticket, “Mori Art Museum + Tokyo City View Passport,” discount ticket, and/or advance ticket can be used.
- Advance Booking Required
- Booking period: 12:00 on Wednesday, August 11 - 23:59 on Sunday, August 15, 2021
Booking: Here * In Japanese-language only
* Result of the lottery selections will be sent out by Wednesday, August 18 via e-mail (in Japanese-language only).
* Beware of heat stroke and/or exhaustion.
* The Sky Deck has steps. Those who have difficulty walking, toddlers unable to walk on their own, and users of baby strollers and wheelchairs are asked to refrain from entering for safety reasons.
* Kindly note that there will be some on-site media shooting on that day.
* Be sure to comply with the rules and regulations for the visitors upon your visit. See “Regulations.”