Notice of Temporary Closure of Tokyo City View and Heatherwick Studio Exhibition on Thursday, May 18, 2023
On Thursday, May 18, 2023, Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck will be closed to the public. Kindly note this includes Heatherwick Studio: Building Soulfulness exhibition and TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP located within.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
Closed on Thursday, May 18, 2023
- Tokyo City View (Indoor Observation Deck on 52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Heatherwick Studio: Building Soulfulness
- TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
* WORLD CLASSROOM: Contemporary Art through School Subjects @ Mori Art Museum (53F), Rooftop Sky Deck, Disney Animation: Immersive Experience @ Mori Arts Center Gallery (52F), and Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON (52F) will be open as usual.
* Ticket holders to the Mori Art Museum and/or Mori Arts Center Gallery, as well as visitors of THE SUN & THE MOON (who have paid the “VIEW Charge”) may be admitted to the Sky Deck with the additional fee (Adults: 500 yen, et al.).