Find the first star! “Waku-Waku Doki-Doki Kids’ Star Gazing Party” presented by Roppongi Tenmon Club
Conducted in Japanese
A star gazing party for kids will be offered over four days during Golden Week, including Children’s Day. The Sky Deck is the perfect place to enjoy a pleasant time with the winds of the season.
Kids can learn about the stars in the spring skies and how to find them, with easy-to-understand guidance from astronomy experts using a high-power astronomical telescope. Pre-registration are not required, so feel free to stop by.
- May 3 [Thu] - May 6 [Sun], 2018
19:00-21:00 (Last Admission: 20:30)
- Elementary school students (children under elementary school age, as well as those of junior highschool age and above are also welcome)
- How to participate
- Please come to Sky Deck during hours to join.
* Children of elementary school student age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* Visitors who are accompanying children must pay for admission up to their entry into the Sky Deck.
* Event will be cancelled in case of inclement weather or other circumstances that prevent clear viewing of the stars.
* Please check the top page of this website after 17:00 as to whether the event will be held on that day.