Application of Sky Deck entrance on August 11
Conducted in Japanese
The number of attendee to the Sky Deck on the following date and time will be limited and booking wil be required due to fireworks festivals held in Tokyo.
Please see Japanese website for details.
- Date & Time
- 18:00-20:45, August 11 [Sat], 2018
* Sky Deck will be open until 22:00 (Last Admission: 21:30) after 20:45.
* If fireworks festivals are postponed, winners of the lottery are allowed to take over the rights to buy tickets on the next day (August 12).
- Tokyo City View Rooftop Sky Deck (Mori Tower Rooftop)
- 250 (booking required)
* Selections will be made by lottery drawing if there are large numbers of applications.
- Adult 2,300 yen, University / Highschool student 1,700 yen, Child (Age 4 up to Junior 900 yen, Senior (Ages 65 & over) 2,000 yen
* Includes admission to Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck and Rooftop Sky Deck
* Inculdes admission to Mori Art Museum as well
* Please make payment on the day of the event at the Observation Deck Ticket Counter (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower).
* Booking period: July 6 [Fri] 13:00 - July 15 [Sun] 23:59
* Result of the lottery will be sent out only to the winners on July 20 [Fri] until 18:00 via E-mail (in Japanese-language only).
Notes on Bookings
- For visitors’ safety, the Sky Deck is subject to closure in the event of strong winds, rain, snow, and approaching thunderclouds, abnormally high temperatures, or any other bad weather conditions. Please see our website or social network accounts for latest information.
- Please make payment on the day of the event at the Observation Deck Ticket Counter (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower).
- Attendees are allowed to use Complimentary tickets, discount tickets and "Mori Art Museum + Tokyo City View Annual Passport."
- For students, please bring valid form of ID.
- When entering as a group, please enter with the entire party.
- No refunds will be made even if you can not see the sunrise due to weather conditions.
- The deck has steps. People who have difficulty walking, and users of baby strollers and wheelchairs are asked to refrain from entering due to safety considerations.
- The event will be a standing only event.
- Due to safety considerations, visitors may not bring anything other than cameras for commemorative snapshots, mobile phones, and/or binoculars secured with neck straps onto the Sky Deck. Please refrain from taking photographs using tripods and unipods. Please, however, place backpacks and all other belongings in the Sky Deck 100 yen coin lockers (Your coin will be returned when you unlock the locker).
- You will be asked to place hats if they are at risk of being blown off the deck.
- Follow the guidance and instructions of the staff on the Sky Deck.
- Access to the Indoor Observation Deck will be restricted partially from 17:00 to 22:00 on the day of the event.