Application of Sky Deck entrance on Saturday, August 10, 2019
The number of attendee to the Sky Deck on the following date and time will be limited and booking wil be required due to fireworks festivals held in Tokyo.
Please see Japanese website for details.
- Date & Time
- 18:00-20:45, Saturday, August 10, 2019
* Sky Deck will be open until 22:00 (Last Admission: 21:30) after 20:45.
* If fireworks festivals are postponed, winners of the lottery are allowed to take over the rights to buy tickets on the next day (Sunday, August 11, 2019).
- Adult 2,300 yen, University / Highschool student 1,700 yen, Child (Age 4 up to Junior 900 yen, Senior (Ages 65 & over) 2,000 yen
* Includes admission to Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck and Rooftop Sky Deck.
* If fireworks festivals are postponed and if you did not use the ticket, we guarenttee one time admission to Tokyo City View and Sky Deck until valid date (October 11, 2019).
* Complimentary tickets, Mori Art Museum + Tokyo City View Passports, discounts, advance tickets are NOT valid for this event.
* Discount “Yukata DE Free Sky Deck” campaign does not applied to this event as well.
* Inculdes admission to Mori Art Museum.
* Payment required when booking.
- Required. Booking period starts from Friday, July 5, 2019 on this webpage.
Notes on Bookings
- For visitors’ safety, the Sky Deck is subject to closure in the event of strong winds, rain, snow, and approaching thunderclouds, abnormally high temperatures, or any other bad weather conditions.
- Please see our website or social network accounts for latest information.
- When entering as a group, please enter with the entire party.
- No refunds will be made even if you can not see the sunrise due to weather conditions.
- The deck has steps. People who have difficulty walking, and users of baby strollers and wheelchairs are asked to refrain from entering due to safety considerations.
- The event will be a standing only event.
- Due to safety considerations, visitors may not bring anything other than cameras for commemorative snapshots, mobile phones, and/or binoculars secured with neck straps onto the Sky Deck. Please refrain from taking photographs using tripods and unipods. Please, however, place backpacks and all other belongings in the Sky Deck 100 yen coin lockers (Your coin will be returned when you unlock the locker).
- You will be asked to place hats if they are at risk of being blown off the deck.
- Follow the guidance and instructions of the staff on the Sky Deck.
- Access to the Indoor Observation Deck will be restricted partially from 17:00 to 22:00 on the day of the event.
Notes on Bookings
- Please book from “Peatix.” * To use the “Peatix,” you need to first create your account.
- The registered personal information will be used only for operational and contact purposes for the event(s).
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information