On Advance Booking for Sky Deck Admission on Saturday, August 20, 2022
Conducted in Japanese
The number of the Sky Deck visitors admitted on the date and time below will be limited, and booking will be required due to the Jingu Gaien Firework Festival scheduled in Tokyo.
- Date & Time
- 19:00-21:00, Saturday, August 20, 2022 (Last Admission: 20:30)
* If the Firework Festival gets postponed, the right of the visitors with advanced booking will be transferred to the postponed (i.e., the next) day, Sunday, August 21, 2022.
* For visitors’ safety, the Sky Deck is subject to closure in the event of strong winds, rain, snow, and approaching thunderclouds, abnormally high temperatures, or any other inclement weather conditions.
* The Sky Deck will be open for usual operations after 21:00, until 22:00 (Last Admission: 21:30).
- Booking Period
- 15:00-, Tuesday, August 9 - 23:59, Sunday, August 14, 2022
* Selections will be made by lottery drawing if there are large numbers of applications.
* Results of the lottery will be sent to winners ONLY via e-mail on Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
Notes on Bookings
- For visitors’ safety, the Sky Deck is subject to closure in the event of strong winds, rain, snow, and approaching thunderclouds, abnormally high temperatures, or any other inclement weather conditions.
- Please see our website or social media accounts for the latest information.
- Please make your payment on the actual day, at the “Museum & Observatory Tickets / Information” (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower).
- Students, please bring valid form of ID.
- When entering as a group, please be sure to enter together as an entire party.
- No refunds will be made for any reason even if the event is canceled once admitted to the Sky Deck.
- The deck has steps. People who have difficulty walking, and users of baby strollers and wheelchairs are asked to refrain from entering due to safety considerations.
- The event will be a standing only event.
- Due to safety considerations, visitors may not bring anything other than cameras for commemorative snapshots, mobile phones, and/or binoculars secured with neck straps onto the Sky Deck. Please refrain from taking photographs using tripods and unipods. Please, however, place backpacks and all other belongings in the Sky Deck 100-yen coin lockers (Your coin will be returned when you unlock the locker).
- You will be asked not to wear hats if they are at risk of being blown off.
- Follow the guidance and instructions of the staff on the Sky Deck.
- Access inside the Indoor Observation Deck on the 52nd floor may get restricted partially during the event hours on the day.