[Notice] Tokyo City View to Resume Operations
Tokyo City View, temporarily closed as a preventive measure against spread of new coronavirus (COVID-19), will reopen on Saturday, June 6.
In consideration of the health and safety of our patrons and staff members, all admissions will only be by advance tickets with a designated date/time.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued patronage.
June 4, 2020
Tokyo City View
Facilities Resuming Operations
* Hours will be shortened until further notice.
- Tokyo City View
CLOSED through Friday, June 5, REOPENING on Saturday, June 6.
1) Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Open Hours: 10:00-20:00 Daily (Last Admission: 19:30)
2) Sky Deck (RF, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Open Hours: 11:00-20:00 Daily (Last Admission: 19:30)
* Kindly note the Sky Deck may close without prior notice in case of inclement weather.
- Museum Shop
Tokyo City View Souvenir Shop (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Tokyo City View])
CLOSED through Friday, June 5, REOPENING on Saturday, June 6
Open Hours: 10:00-20:00 Daily
TEMPORARILY CLOSED again from Monday, June 22, 2020, until further notice.
On Sales of Advance Ticket with a Designated Date/Time
Details here. * Ticket sales will start at 12:00 (noon), Friday, June 5, 2020 [JST].
- Mori Art Museum is currently closed in preparation for the upcoming exhibition programs. Opening dates will be announced once determined.
- Details concerning Mori Arts Center Gallery’s upcoming exhibition are currently being finalized and will be announced once determined.
- Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON will be closed until further notice.
- Note that details are subject to change. Please check the facility website for the latest information prior to your visit.
- Before you visit, please read about our countermeasures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) here.
Tokyo City View
Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6652 (10:00-20:00)
Inquire via .