On Sales of Advance Ticket with a Designated Date/Time [Please Read]
With Tokyo City View reopening, we now limit the number of people in the facility in consideration of the health and safety of our patrons and staff members. All admissions will be by advance ticket ONLY with a designated date/time.
- [Advance Ticket] Adult 1,800 yen→1,500 yen
- Adult 1,800 yen
- Student (University / Highschool) 1,200 yen
- Child (Age 4 up to Junior highschool student) 600 yen
- Senior (Ages 65 & over) 1,500 yen
- Open Hours
- Tokyo City View, Roppongi Hills Observation Deck
- Indoor Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Open Hours: 10:00-20:00 Daily (Last Admission: 19:30)
- Sky Deck (RF, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Open Hours: 11:00-20:00 Daily (Last Admission: 19:30)
* Kindly note the Sky Deck may close without prior notice in case of inclement weather.
* Purchase separate Sky Deck admission tickets at the ticket machine installed on the 52F upon visiting (no advance tickets available for sale).
- ・The admission ticket sales will be only through the booking website.
- ・300-yen “Advance” discount is applied only to the “Adult” admission, purchased by 23:59 JST on the evening before your visit. The discount can’t be used in combination with other discounts.
- ・No “Advance” discount off of “Student,” “Child,” and “Senior” admission.
- ・Free admissions for infants (under age 4), and no booking is required.
- ・Annual Passport Holders, MAMC Individual / Corporate Members, Premium Passport Members, and those with complimentary tickets or discount tickets, are also requested to book the visit. Note the booking is also required for every guest of them. Those with discount tickets are required to pay the difference at the ticket counter on the day of your visit.
- ・The disabled along with one accompanied person each, will be free of admission upon presenting Disabled Person’s Handbook or an equivalent form of government-issued identification. No booking is required.
- ・Additionally, admission fee (Adult: 500 yen, et al.) to the Sky Deck will incur. No booking is required, and the payment should be made on site.
- ・Mori Art Museum and Mori Arts Center Gallery are currently closed. Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON, Museum Shops (excluding a few) are also closed.
- ・If anyone turns out newly-infected with the new coronavirus is confirmed, such information will be promptly announced on the website.
- ・Kindly note that hours and details are subject to change depending on the situation. Check the website for the latest updates.
- ・Please comply with rules and regulations applicable to visitors. Please see here upon your visit.
- Payment Method
- ・Credit card or d-barai (NTT docomo’s e-money)
- ・No additional service fee for booking would incur.
- On Your Visit
- ・Please bring your e-ticket or print-out ticket with you and present it.
- ・Annual Passport Holders, MAMC Individual / Corporate Members, Premium Passport Members, and those with complimentary tickets or discount tickets are requested to bring your membership card and/or tickets.
- ・For Students/Seniors: Please bring a valid form of ID.