[NOTICE] Sales of Day Tickets
Admission into the Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck in principle requires an online advance booking for a designated date/time slot in order to avoid all “Three Cs,” however, Day Tickets will now be on sale whenever the time slots have not filled up. You could resort to purchasing these Day Tickets at the ticket counter if you have difficulties doing so online. Kindly note that the time slot of your preference might have already booked up.
Please read “Our Countermeasures against COVID-19” upon your visit. Temperature checks and mandatory mask wearing (for all visitors) are among the efforts we will deploy.
Tickets on Sale:
Day Tickets of Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck
Adults 1,800 yen
Students (University / Highschool) 1,200 yen
Children (Age 4 up to Junior high school students) 600 yen
Senior (Ages 65 and over) 1,500 yen
* All prices include tax.
* To those who wish to enter both Tokyo City View and Mori Art Museum on the same day: There may also be a chance where you could enter the “second” facility on the same day AND at a discount rate, IF the time slot of the other facility hasn’t filled up on the day of your visit. (See “The Day-Only Bargain for a Combo-Admission.”)
The Day-Only Bargain for a Combo Admission
(Admission to both facilities on the same day will be discounted to 2,700 yen [Adult] altogether)
- - Extra Fee for a Tokyo City View Ticket Holder to Enter Mori Art Museum
- Adults 900 yen
- Students (University/Highschool) 600 yen
- Children (Ages 4 through Jr. High School Students) 400 yen
- Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 900 yen
- - Extra Fee for a Mori Art Museum Ticket Holder to Enter Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck
- Adults 700 yen
- Students (University/Highschool) 500 yen
- Children (Ages 4 through Jr. High School Students) 300 yen
- Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 700 yen
* “The Day-Only Bargain for a Combo Admission” will make the sum, respectively: Adults 3,800 yen → 2,700 yen; Students 2,500 yen → 1,800 yen; Children 1,300 yen → 1,000 yen; and Seniors 3,200 yen → 2,400 yen.