Combo Ticket of Indoor Observation Deck＆Sky Deck to Be on Sale from June 13 to July 4!
Combo tickets of Indoor Observation Deck and Rooftop Sky Deck will be on sale only on site and just for a limited period (valid only for the day of purchase).
We hope you will take advantage of this special opportunity to visit and fully enjoy both facilities.
- Monday, June 13 - Monday, July 4, 2022
- Combo Tickets Valid for the Admission into
- - Tokyo City View (Indoor Observation Deck on 52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Sky Deck (Rooftop, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck + Sky Deck
|Sat., Sun. & Holidays|
|Adults||2,000 yen||2,200 yen|
|1,300 yen||1,400 yen|
(Ages 4 through Jr. High)
|700 yen||800 yen|
(Ages 65 and over)
|1,700 yen||1,900 yen|
- * There will be no online sales.
- * Note that there will be some hour changes of Indoor Observation Deck during the period. Please see for the details here.
- * The Sky Deck may close without prior notification in case of inclement weather conditions or due to some exclusive events.
- * No refunds will be made once the ticket purchase is made; this applies to the cases where the Sky Deck suddenly closes.
- * Combo tickets will NOT be on sale when Sky Deck will be knowingly closed - for severe weather conditions, and/or either of the facilities are to be closed due to an event, etc.
- * For those with complimentary admission tickets or discount tickets to the Tokyo City View, please make advance booking for a designated date/time slot on the booking website. For details, please visit here.