Notice of the Sky Deck Hour Change & Partial Restrictions on Saturday, August 12, 2023
With the Firework Festival scheduled in Tokyo, the Rooftop Sky Deck hours on Saturday, August 12 will be changed as below.
In addition, access to the Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck on the 52nd floor will be partially restricted and you may not be able to enter the facilities temporarily whenever crowded.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
- Saturday, August 12, 2023
* If the Firework Festival gets postponed to the following day (Sunday, August 13), the same measures will also be taken then.
- [Indoor Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)]
- Partial Restriction Measures Taken during: 17:00-22:00 (TBD)
* Ticket holders of Indoor Observation Deck can enjoy the view, however, we request that you refrain from stopping to watch fireworks.
* Ticket holders of Disney Animation: Immersive Experience can enjoy the exhibition; however, we kindly request that you refrain from stopping to watch the fireworks as well.
- [Rooftop Sky Deck]
13:00-17:00 (Last admission: 16:30)
20:45-22:00 (Last admission: 21:30)(TBD)
* Sky Deck will be closed in case of severe weather conditions.