[NOTICE] Concerning Tokyo City View Admissions (from October 5 Onwards)
We are taking various countermeasures against COVID-19 in consideration of the health and safety of our patrons.
- Please read “Our Countermeasures against COVID-19” upon your visit.
- Temperature checks and mandatory mask wearing (for all visitors) are among the efforts we deploy.
Notice Regarding Admission and Tickets
- FREESTYLE 2020 SATOSHI OHNO EXHIBITION has entirely booked out and all tickets have already been sold out.
- Kindly note, Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) has temporarily been inaccessible/closed to the general public and/or patrons (Duration: Monday, September 7 - Wednesday, November 11, 2020).
- From Friday, December 11, 2020 to Monday, January 11, 2021, Tokyo City View will be hosting THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION at Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck. During the exhibition period, admission tickets to the exhibition plus Indoor Observation Deck at a special price (Combo Tix) will be sold on “LINE Ticket.”
- * From Thursday, November 12 to Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- Adults 1,800 yen
- Students (University / Highschool) 1,200 yen
- Children (Age 4 up to Junior high school students) 600 yen
- Senior (Ages 65 and over) 1,500 yen
- [THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION + Tokyo City View Combo Admission]
- * From Friday, December 11, 2020 to Monday, January 11, 2021
- Adults 2,000 yen
- Students (University/Highschool) 1,200 yen
- Children (Ages 4 through Jr. High School Students) 600 yen
- Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 1,500 yen
- Combo Ticket with Goods 2,800 yen
- Open Hours
- Tokyo City View, Roppongi Hills Observation Deck
- Indoor Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Open Hours: 10:00-22:00 Daily (Last Admission: 21:30)
- Sky Deck (RF, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
Open Hours: 11:00-20:00 Daily (Last Admission: 19:30)
* Kindly note the Sky Deck may close without prior notice in case of inclement weather.
* Purchase separate Sky Deck admission tickets at the ticket machine installed on the 52F upon visiting (no advance tickets available for sale).
- ・All prices include tax.
- ・The admission ticket sales/bookings are only through the booking website.
- ・Note the booking is also required for every single guest of theirs.
- ・The disabled, along with one accompanier each, will be free of admission upon presenting Disabled Person’s Handbook or an equivalent form of government issued identification. No advance booking is required.
- ・We have temporarily suspended accepting group visits.
- ・Please be noted that you may have to wait in line to buy/exchange tickets and to enter the facility in case of congestion.
- ・Kindly note, Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower) will be temporarily inaccessible/closed to the general public and/or patrons from Monday, September 7 to Wednesday, November 11, 2020.
- ・If you wish to visit the Sky Deck, purchase the admission tickets at the ticket machine on site (52F) on the day of your visit.
- ・An admission ticket to THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION includes admission to Indoor Observation Deck.
- ・Ticket sales period of THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SPECIAL EXHIBITION is from 12:00, Monday, October 5, 2020 to 21:29, Monday, January 11, 2021.
- ・If anyone turns out newly-infected with COVID-19 from any one of the facilities, such information will be promptly posted on the website.
- ・Kindly note that hours and details are subject to change depending on the future circumstances. Check the website for the latest updates.
- ・Please comply with rules and regulations for the visitors. See Regulations upon your visit.
- On Your Visit
- ・Please bring your e-ticket or print-out ticket with you and present it.
- ・Annual Passport Holders, MAMC Individual/Corporate Members, Premium Passport Members, and those with complimentary tickets or discount tickets are requested to bring your membership card and/or tickets.
- ・For Students/Seniors: Please bring a valid form of ID.
* You may book/purchase the admission tickets here. Note that “LINE” ID is required for booking.
* Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck will be temporarily inaccessible/closed to the general public and/or patrons from Monday, September 7 to Wednesday, November 11, 2020. However, some of the complimentary tickets allow admission to the Mori Art Museum.